Monday, October 24, 2011

Sachin to root for Force India


New Delhi, (The Telegraph): Sachin Tendulkar is excited that the Formula One race is coming to the country with the inaugural Indian Grand Prix next week and said that he will support the Sahara Force India team.
"I am excited about Indian Grand Prix. I will support the Force India team. I have friends like Michael Schumacher but I will support Force India because that is the Indian team and country comes first," Tendulkar said.
Tendulkar, who is passionate about fast cars, has been invited by Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone himself to grace the Indian Grand Prix in Noida on October 30. "I was passionate about cars from a young age. As I grew up, my passion for fast cars has grown," he said.
On which car fascinated him as a child, he said "when I was young I saw these Fiat, Ambassador, at the most Contessa or Standard 2000. But my brother and others would discuss about Pala car. So, the car I love to drive is the Pala," he said.
On the upcoming Indian GP, Tendulkar said: "It's an incredible feeling for F1 fans...It will be wonderful for all Indians as it will give them a real life experience of the event."

No comments:

Post a Comment